- Gigi Hadid took to Instagram on Saturday with photos of her newly-decorated apartment.
- According to the model, she designed her New York City space with the help of various designers and her mom, Yolanda Hadid.
- Hadid’s colorful apartment is comprised of everything from pasta-filled cabinets to a magazine-covered bathroom.
- Though many people seemingly love Hadid’s home, others on Twitter have criticized the model’s eccentric decor.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
In addition to being a fashion expert and soon-to-be mom, Gigi Hadid can also call herself an interior designer.
On Saturday, the model took to Instagram with photos of her New York City apartment, which she recently renovated. Hadid said in the caption of her post that she spent a year reworking the space, and did so with